- Why Do We Even Need the Office of Congressional Ethics Anyway?
- Making Domestic Terrorism Not Right Again.
- More People Do Not Vote For Clinton Than People Who Do Not Vote for Trump
- Directly from the Rabbit’s Hole: What if It Wasn’t Russia but the Soviet Union?
- Feminists Need to Realize Roger Ailes Has Been Standing Behind Them All Along.
All Ways Here
Tag Archives: VP
Sen. Chuck Schumer, in what will most likely be used in ads for Paul Ryan, wholeheartedly endorsed Ryan for Vice President. It’s nice to see Paul Ryan back here in Congress. It will be even nicer to see him back here … Continue reading
It has taken me this long to come down from the ecstasy of Paul Ryan’s speech last night then deal with this morning’s agony of listening to the liberal media whining about it. Paul Ryan proved last night that he … Continue reading
Yes and/or no. Now, I’m a big fan of Paul Ryan. We have so much in common, up to and including a love for the great thinker Ayn Rand, Most likely discovered in the dark and lonely aisles of the … Continue reading