- Why Do We Even Need the Office of Congressional Ethics Anyway?
- Making Domestic Terrorism Not Right Again.
- More People Do Not Vote For Clinton Than People Who Do Not Vote for Trump
- Directly from the Rabbit’s Hole: What if It Wasn’t Russia but the Soviet Union?
- Feminists Need to Realize Roger Ailes Has Been Standing Behind Them All Along.
All Ways Here
Tag Archives: Trump
Donald Trump met with noted rapper and husband Kanye West last night as he works diligently to shore up his choices for key positions in his cabinet. Trump, in a staged photo op that more than sated the press who … Continue reading
In an official statement, John Bolton ain’t havin none of it, nosiree Bob. He dagnabbits the environment in Washington DC that has been politicized the Intelligence Community to a point where they are acting as partisan players. He goes further in the … Continue reading
Paul Ryan, Speaker of the House, 3rd in line for the presidency if you don’t count Ivanka Trump, has come out with his most robust statement about the rumored hacking by Russian state agents to influence the 2016 presidential election … Continue reading
Donald Trump has picked his daughter Ivanka Trump First Lady Of The United States as well as her reported Secret Service code name which will be “My daughter. . .” while cupping both of one’s hands over one’s chest as to imply … Continue reading