- Why Do We Even Need the Office of Congressional Ethics Anyway?
- Making Domestic Terrorism Not Right Again.
- More People Do Not Vote For Clinton Than People Who Do Not Vote for Trump
- Directly from the Rabbit’s Hole: What if It Wasn’t Russia but the Soviet Union?
- Feminists Need to Realize Roger Ailes Has Been Standing Behind Them All Along.
All Ways Here
- 9/11 Abbey Road Abortion Akin Alex Pareene Ann Romney Augusta National Ayn Rand Biden Budget Campaign 2012 Chris Christie Citizens United Clint Eastwood Columbine Cuba current-events David Gregory Day trading demagoggle demagoggling demagogue Democratic Convention DNC Egg Shoots Election 2012 Elian Gonzalez Gaffe Gingrich GOP GOP Convention Gun Control Handel holocaust Hurricane Isaac Hurricane Katrina Islamocialism Just Say No Komen Lady Parts liveblogging Medicare Meet the Press Michelle Bachmann Mike Huckabee Mitt Romney Musharraf Netanyahu Oak Creek Obama ObamaCare Paul Ryan Pitbull In Lipstick Planned Parenthood politics press reaction punditry Racism Reagan Rick Santorum RNC Romney Ron Paul Roscoe Bartlett Sarah Palin satire Tammy Duckworth Tampa Tea parties Trump Voter Fraud VP War on Women William Kristol William Safire
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Blogs I Follow
- Conservative Hippyism
- Marvinarrington's Blog
- The Considered Kula
- Old Bitter
- View Across The Pond
- Spidersartstudio's Blog
- Workplace Credible Activist
- TheCoevas official blog
- Right Thinking from the Left Coast!
- Punchin' Great Whites in the Sack
- Alinsky News Network
- UK PSA Women & Politics Specialist Group
- Be Sure You're RIGHT, Then Go Ahead
- Freedom at 5 AM
- Douglas Ernst Blog
- Notes & Observations
- Mountain Patriots Tea Party
Jeffrey Frey (pronounced Jeff FREE FREE) likes to say he was born twice as free. But unlike others who may take for granted that glorious birthright, he shares that freedom with you the reader, who most likely will again take his insights for granted. This doesn’t bother Jeff since freedom, unlike marriage, should be available to everyone.