- Why Do We Even Need the Office of Congressional Ethics Anyway?
- Making Domestic Terrorism Not Right Again.
- More People Do Not Vote For Clinton Than People Who Do Not Vote for Trump
- Directly from the Rabbit’s Hole: What if It Wasn’t Russia but the Soviet Union?
- Feminists Need to Realize Roger Ailes Has Been Standing Behind Them All Along.
All Ways Here
Tag Archives: Medicare
(ed. note: Originally posted on 8/13/2012, this is the 2nd post of mine that posted under the name of webpage administrator. I wold fire him but my sister would be very upset that I was treating my flesh and blood this way. … Continue reading
Hey, Liberal Media, Quit Staring at Ryan’s Budget; Romney’s Budget is Up Here At The Top of the Ticket
It’s been a week and like old an old married couple, or probably more like your older aunt who just never found the right man and her longtime roommate who is also an older woman who never found the right … Continue reading
Not much it seems. And here‘s the proof. I’m pretty sure if someone somewhere was saying anything about Romney and Medicare that we actually wanted to hear or read, that page would give it to us. Anyway, I’ll have more … Continue reading