- Why Do We Even Need the Office of Congressional Ethics Anyway?
- Making Domestic Terrorism Not Right Again.
- More People Do Not Vote For Clinton Than People Who Do Not Vote for Trump
- Directly from the Rabbit’s Hole: What if It Wasn’t Russia but the Soviet Union?
- Feminists Need to Realize Roger Ailes Has Been Standing Behind Them All Along.
All Ways Here
Author Archives: Sam Denno
Seriously. Do we really need a watchdog when I see no problem with the ethics of Congress right now? In fact, most of the people that the Office was created to dog watch are long gone. Many of course are … Continue reading
Really. Maybe we’ve been looking at this all wrong. And if we have, another candidate that isn’t Trump would have a lot of explaining to do because he would most certainly be investigated since, as stated earlier, he isn’t Trump. … Continue reading